Thursday, August 13, 2009

blog, really?


Determining how to keep in contact with everyone during my trip was giving me a headache. Was I going to send out generic e-mails? postcards? snail mail? Well, I have found something that should not only be economical, time-friendly but also incredibly convenient! This is my first blog... so, you will have to bear with me
but no worries, I'm a quick learner.


A challenge I will be facing aboard the ship is the minimal amount of 'free' Internet time, so I plan to update this once a week or somewhere close to that. I will include a short synopsis of my week and a few of the many pictures that I intend to take. I am excited to see all these new places, gain a new worldly view and make memories that will last my lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment