Saturday, February 26, 2011

Nameless

lately, I have been giving names a lot of thought. I have never been one to name inanimate objects like cars or other things I interact with on a daily basis- even though I LOVE names. I love the history, the feelings and the unique associations each person has when a name is said. everyone has that name that makes their skin crawl, their heart ache or their heart begin to race.

I have done a makeover on this blog as it's purpose is shifting, just the same as my life. renaming parts of this blog were quite a challenge..how do I associate the new changes with my past while still adhering to the cohesiveness that I desire? it was a challenge but with my love of music, especially the lyrics I think I have a good starting block to jump on in.

please be patient as this is a work in progress, I will try my best to keep up on it and keep it interesting.

have you ever thought about the connotations with your name? the good, the bad and the ugly?

No comments:

Post a Comment